MYLANTA MAXIMUM STRENGTH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Aluminum hydroxide 400mg, magnesium hydroxide 400mg, simethicone 40mg; per 5mL; liq; cherry, mint, orange creme, and original flavor.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for MYLANTA MAXIMUM STRENGTH:
Acid indigestion, sour stomach, heartburn, upset stomach.
10–20mL between meals and at bedtime or as needed; max 90mL/day (Supreme), 120mL/day (Reg str), 60mL/day (Max str).
Use Children's forms.
Reduces absorption of tetracyclines, possibly other drugs.
Liq—12oz, 24oz; Chew tabs—24
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC