Generic Name and Formulations:
Mirabegron 25mg, 50mg; ext-rel tabs.
Astellas Pharma US, Inc.
Indications for MYRBETRIQ:
Treatment of overactive bladder with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence, urgency, and urinary frequency.
Swallow whole. Initially 25mg once daily. May increase to 50mg once daily as needed or tolerated. Severe renal impairment or moderate hepatic impairment: max 25mg once daily. ESRD or severe hepatic impairment: not recommended.
Severe uncontrolled hypertension: not recommended. Monitor blood pressure periodically. Significant bladder outlet obstruction, patients taking antimuscarinic drugs for OAB: risk of urinary retention. Discontinue and treat if angioedema of the tongue, hypopharynx, or larynx occurs. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
May potentiate CYP2D6 substrates (eg, metoprolol, desipramine). Adjust dose and monitor esp. with narrow therapeutic index drugs metabolized by CYP2D6 (eg, thioridazine, flecainide, propafenone). Concomitant digoxin: use lowest digoxin dose initially (monitor and titrate).
Beta-3 adrenergic agonist.
Hypertension, nasopharyngitis, urinary tract infection, headache; angioedema.
Hepatic (CYP2D6, 3A4).
Tabs—30, 90, 100
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy