Generic Name and Formulations:
Crofelemer 125mg; delayed-release tablets; enteric-coated.
Napo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for MYTESI:
Symptomatic relief of non-infectious diarrhea in adult patients with HIV/AIDS on antiretroviral therapy.
Swallow whole. One tab twice daily.
<18yrs: not established.
Rule out infectious etiologies of diarrhea before starting. Pregnancy (Cat. C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Upper respiratory tract infection, bronchitis, cough, flatulence, increased bilirubin.
Formerly known under the brand name Fulyzaq.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Progressive Telomere Shortening: An Epigenetic Biomarker of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Two Independent Variables Found to Be Prognostic in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities