Generic Name and Formulations:
Crofelemer 125mg; delayed-release tablets; enteric-coated.
Napo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for MYTESI:
Symptomatic relief of non-infectious diarrhea in adult patients with HIV/AIDS on antiretroviral therapy.
Swallow whole. One tab twice daily.
<18yrs: not established.
Rule out infectious etiologies of diarrhea before starting. Pregnancy (Cat. C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Upper respiratory tract infection, bronchitis, cough, flatulence, increased bilirubin.
Formerly known under the brand name Fulyzaq.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma — In the Clinic
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- 5α-Reductase Inhibitors Do Not Increase Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy