Generic Name and Formulations:
Naftifine HCl 1%; crm; gel.
Sebela Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Indications for NAFTIN:
Tinea pedis, t. cruris, t. corporis.
Crm: apply daily. Gel: apply twice daily. If no improvement within 4 wks, discontinue and reevaluate. Wash hands after application.
Discontinue if irritation occurs. Confirm diagnosis with KOH smear and/or culture. Avoid occlusive dressings, mucous membranes. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Burning, stinging, dryness, erythema, itching, local irritation.
Crm, Gel—40g, 60g, 90g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline