Generic Name and Formulations:
Cromolyn sodium 5.2mg/spray; nasal spray.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for NASALCROM:
Prevention and relief of nasal allergy symptoms.
Adults and Children:
Use on a regular basis. <2yrs: not recommended. ≥2yrs: 1 spray in each nostril every 4–6 hrs. Prevention: Begin 1 week before exposure to known allergen.
Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Mast cell stabilizer.
Transient stinging, sneezing.
Spray—13mL (100 sprays), 26mL (200 sprays)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma
- CLL: Venetoclax Plus Rituximab Improves 2-Year PFS
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma