Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.A 2700 IU (as beta carotene), thiamine 2mg, riboflavin 3mg, niacinamide 20mg, pyridoxine HCl 10mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, folic acid 1mg, Vit.C 120mg, Vit.D3 400 IU, Vit.E 20 IU, iron (as fumarate and ferrous II bis-glycinate chelate) 28mg; chewable tabs; cherry flavor.
Indications for NATACHEW:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab daily.
Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Iron blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline