Generic Name and Formulations:
Spinosad 0.9%; topical suspension; contains benzyl alcohol.
Indications for NATROBA:
Adults and Children:
<6months: not recommended. ≥6months: apply to dry scalp and hair until adequately covered; use up to 120mL (one bottle). Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse off thoroughly with warm water. May repeat treatment once if live lice is seen after 7 days. May remove dead lice and nits with nit comb. Wash hands after application. Wash or dryclean bedding or clothing appropriately.
For use on dry scalp and hair only. Avoid eyes, mouth, mucous membranes. Neonates. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Application site erythema, ocular erythema.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma