NEOBENZ MICRO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Benzoyl peroxide 3.5%, 5.5%; crm.
Indications for NEOBENZ MICRO:
Apply to cleansed areas 1–2 times daily.
Avoid eyes, lips, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Discontinue if sensitivity or severe irritation develops. May bleach fabrics or hair. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Antibacterial + keratolytic.
Allergic dermatitis, dryness.
Micro—45g; SD—30 (0.5g applicators); Wash—180g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy