NEOSPORIN OPH SOLN Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Polymyxin B sulfate 10000Units, neomycin (as sulfate) 1.75mg, gramicidin 0.025mg; per mL; contains alcohol 0.5%, thimerosal.
Indications for NEOSPORIN OPH SOLN:
Susceptible infections of conjunctiva and cornea.
1–2 drops or small amount of oint every 4 hours for 7–10 days. Max 2 drops every 2 hours.
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Superinfection, sensitization, local irritation, delayed healing.
Ointment formerly known under the brand name Neo-Polycin, Neosporin.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma