The neuronal loss and neurological dysfunction caused by solid stress from brain tumors was reversed by lithium in mice models.
Immune checkpoint blockade combined with chemotherapy may sensitize "cold" tumors to immunotherapy and lead to enhanced responses.
The spend on medical marketing in the United States has dramatically grown over a 20-year span, but drug marketing as a proportion of total US drug spending decreased.
Breast cancer models showed certain neoadjuvant chemotherapy promoted prometastatic behavior.
Clinical application of cerebrospinal fluid ctDNA analysis remains unclear.
Smoking and drinking were related to changes in the esophageal epithelium.
Nivolumab monotherapy for R/R DLBCL failed to confer improved objective response rates, but did produce durable responses in 3 individuals.
Patients younger than 65 with double expressor diffuse large B-cell lymphoma had better outcomes with dose-adjusted EPOCH plus rituximab than R-CHOP.
Eight in 10 patients with DFSP saw a clinical benefit from treatment with imatinib.
Tissue-resident memory CD8+ T cells helped suppress melanoma in an animal study.
Cellular examination of follicular lymphoma reveals malignant B-cell types, coexpression of T-cell immune checkpoints.
Takeda will work with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to develop CAR-T therapies for multiple myeloma.
Depth of response corresponded to overall survival and time to next treatment in real-world patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma.
Biomarkers of PD-1/PD-L1 checkpoint inhibitor response in prostate cancer could help stratify patients by response.
Pyrotinib showed activity in HER2-positive non-small cell lung cancer, both in preclinical experiments and in patients enrolled in a phase 2 trial.
Compared with men receiving androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer, healthy men had a 98% decreased risk of overactive bladder, study finds.
In a Spanish study, the highest vs lowest tertile of dietary zinc intake was associated with a significant 66% increased relative risk of low-grade prostate cancer.
Overall, patient survival was not associated with surgical technique.
Epigenetic aberrations, as opposed to DNA mutations themselves, might play a more important role in the progression of many malignancies.
Study results suggest a new combination regimen could become the standard of care for some patients.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Fermented Dairy and Cancer
- Evidence Grows Linking BIA-ALCL to Textured Surface of Some Breast Implants
- Could Cytostatic Drugs Unleash Antitumor Immunity in Lung Cancer?
- Primary End Point Not Met in Trial Testing Nivolumab Monotherapy for DLBCL
- Increased Risk of Myeloma in African Americans Driven By Higher Rates of 3 Disease Subtypes
- In Mice, Lithium Shown to Reverse Dysfunction Related to Brain Tumor Compression
- Fermented Dairy and Cancer
- Immunotherapy Plus Chemotherapy May Turn Cold Tumors Hot
- Spending on Medical DTC Advertising Increased Dramatically Over the Past 20 Years
- SURTIME Trial: Surgery May Not Be Most Appropriate Frontline Treatment in mRCC