NEXA PLUS Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 25mg, folic acid 1.25mg, Vit.C 28mg, Vit.D3 800 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, biotin 250mcg, calcium (as carbonate [158mg] + docusate calcium [2mg]) 160mg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 29mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, plant-based source [algal oil]) 350mg, docusate calcium 55mg; softgel caps; contains soy.
Indications for NEXA PLUS:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 cap daily.
Concomitant mineral oil. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias. Hemochromatosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline