Generic Name and Formulations:
Nitroglycerin 0.4mg/spray; lingual pump spray.
Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for NITROLINGUAL:
Acute attacks and prophylaxis of angina.
1–2 sprays at onset of attack, onto or under tongue while sitting; max 3 sprays/15 minutes. May use prophylactically 5–10 minutes before exertion. Do not inhale spray. Do not rinse mouth for 5–10 minutes after use.
Acute or recent MI. Hypotension. Monitor for tolerance. Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Avoid abrupt cessation. Volume depletion. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Hypotension potentiated with sildenafil, alcohol, vasodilators, calcium channel blockers, other vasoactive drugs. Do not use epinephrine to treat hypotension from nitrate overdose.
Headache, dizziness, flushing, orthostatic hypotension, paresthesia, tachycardia, nausea, rash.
Spray—12g (200 metered sprays); 4.9g (60 metered sprays)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma
- CLL: Venetoclax Plus Rituximab Improves 2-Year PFS
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma