NUK INFANT TOOTH & GUM CLEANSER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycerin, water, xylitol, sorbitol, propylene glycol, pectin, xanthan gum, colloidal silicone dioxide, calcium lactate, lactoferrin (from milk), lysozyme (from egg), lactoperoxidase (from milk); apple-banana flavor; fluoride-free.
NUK USA, LLC
Indications for NUK INFANT TOOTH & GUM CLEANSER:
Cleansing and soothing of teeth and gums.
<3 months: not recommended. ≥3 months: Massage gums and teeth with small amount using finger brush in the morning and at bedtime.
Tube—1.4oz (w. finger brush)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Progressive Telomere Shortening: An Epigenetic Biomarker of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Two Independent Variables Found to Be Prognostic in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities