NYQUIL COLD & FLU OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Acetaminophen 325mg, doxylamine succinate 6.25mg, dextromethorphan HBr 15mg; per liquiCap.
Procter & Gamble Pharmaceuticals
Indications for NYQUIL COLD & FLU:
Cough, sore throat, rhinorrhea, fever, headache, minor aches and pains.
2 caps every 6hrs; max 4 doses/24hrs.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs. Concomitant other acetaminophen products.
Hepatic dysfunction. Glaucoma. GI or GU obstruction. Asthma. Lower respiratory disoders. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
See Contraindications. Hypertensive crisis with MAOIs. Increased risk of hepatotoxicity with ≥3 alcoholic drinks/day; avoid. Increased CNS effects with other CNS depressants.
Analgesic + antihistamine + antitussive.
Drowsiness, anticholinergic effects, excitability in children, hepatotoxicity (overdosage).
LiquiCaps—12, 20, 40, 60; Liq—6oz, 10oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma
- CLL: Venetoclax Plus Rituximab Improves 2-Year PFS
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma