Nystatin Cream Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Nystatin Cream:
Cutaneous or mucocutaneous candidiasis.
Adults and Children:
Apply liberally twice daily.
Discontinue if hypersensitivity occurs.
Formerly known under the brand name Mycostatin.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer