Generic Name and Formulations:
Phenylephrine 1%, ketorolac 0.3%; intraocular soln after dilution.
Indications for OMIDRIA:
To maintain pupil size by preventing intraoperative miosis and reducing post-op ocular pain during cataract surgery or intraocular lens replacement, when added to an ocular irrigating solution.
Adults and Children:
Dilute 4mL of solution in 500mL of ocular irrigating solution. Use as needed for surgical procedure.
May elevate blood pressure. Aspirin or NSAID sensitivity. History of asthma. Pregnancy (avoid in 3rd trimester). Nursing mothers.
Alpha-1 agonist + NSAID.
Eye irritation, posterior capsule opacification, increased intraocular pressure, anterior chamber inflammation.
Single-patient-use vials (4mL)—4, 10
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy