Chlorzoxazone Caplets Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Chlorzoxazone 500mg; scored caplets.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Chlorzoxazone Caplets:
Painful musculoskeletal conditions.
500mg 4 times daily; max 750mg 4 times daily.
Monitor for hepatotoxicity; discontinue if hepatic dysfunction, abnormal liver enzymes, or rash occurs. Allergy. Pregnancy.
Muscle relaxant (central).
Additive effects with concomitant alcohol, other CNS depressants.
GI upset, drowsiness, dizziness, liver damage; fatal hepatocellular toxicity (rare).
Formerly known under the brand name Parafon Forte DSC.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes In on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Two Independent Variables Found to Be Prognostic in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma