Generic Name and Formulations:
Olopatadine HCl 0.2%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for PATADAY:
Treatment of ocular itching associated with allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: 1 drop in each affected eye once daily.
Contact lenses (remove; may reinsert 10 minutes after administration, if eye is not red). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Cold syndrome, pharyngitis, ocular effects (eg, blurred vision, burning/stinging, dry eye, foreign body sensation, hyperemia, keratitis, lid edema, pruritus), headache, asthenia, rhinitis, sinusitis, taste perversion.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma — In the Clinic
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Larotrectinib: Promising for All TRK-Positive Tumors
- 5α-Reductase Inhibitors Do Not Increase Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy
- Modified XELIRI Yields Similar Outcomes to FOLFIRI in Metastatic CRC
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations