Generic Name and Formulations:
Olopatadine HCl 0.7%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for PAZEO:
Treatment of ocular itching associated with allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not established. ≥2yrs: 1 drop in each affected eye once daily.
Contact lenses (remove; may reinsert 5 minutes after administration, if eye is not red). Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Blurred vision, superficial punctate keratitis, dry eye, abnormal sensation in eye, dysgeusia.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC