PEDIA-LAX CHEWABLE TABLETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Magnesium hydroxide 400mg; watermelon-flavored; contains magnesium 170mg per tab.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for PEDIA-LAX CHEWABLE TABLETS:
<2yrs: not recommended. Drink 8oz of liquid with each dose. 2–5yrs: 1–3 tabs daily. 6–11yrs: 3–6 tabs daily. Both: may be given as a single dose or in divided doses. Results usually within 30 minutes to 6 hours; reevaluate if ineffective.
Renal disease. Magnesium-restricted diet. Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline