PEDIACARE CHILDREN'S COLD & FLU HYDRATION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextrose, sodium bicarbonate 240mg, potassium bicarbonate 180mg, vitamin C 9mg, sodium chloride, malic acid, citric acid; per pwd packet; grape-flavor; contains elderberry and grapeseed extract.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for PEDIACARE CHILDREN'S COLD & FLU HYDRATION:
Oral fluid and electrolyte replacement in children during colds, diarrhea, and vomiting.
<2yr: not recommended. 2–11yrs: Mix one packet with 8oz water; stir to dissolve. Consume 4–8 servings (32–64oz) per day as long as diarrhea continues.
Children <1yr old.
Reevaluate if vomiting, diarrhea, or fever persists beyond 24 hours.
Fluid & electrolyte replacement.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes In on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Two Independent Variables Found to Be Prognostic in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma