PEDIALYTE SINGLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextrose 5.3g or 5.6g (fruit), sodium 9mEq, potassium 4mEq, chloride 7mEq, zinc 1.6mg, Calories 21 or 22 (fruit); per 6.8oz; liq; contains acesulfame; fruit, cherry or apple flavor.
Indications for PEDIALYTE SINGLES:
Oral fluid and electrolyte replacement in mild to moderate diarrhea and vomiting.
<1yr: see literature. ≥1yr: consume 1–2L/day for as long as diarrhea continues.
As sole therapy in severe continuing diarrhea. Intractable vomiting. Adynamic ileus. Intestinal obstruction or perforated bowel. Anuria, oliguria, or impaired homeostatic mechanism.
Fluid & electrolyte replacement.
Liq (flavored)—1L; Liq (unflavored)—2oz, 1L; Singles (6.8oz)—16; Pwd (packets)—4, 8; Pops—16
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy