PEDIALYTE SINGLES OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextrose 5.3g or 5.6g (fruit), sodium 9mEq, potassium 4mEq, chloride 7mEq, zinc 1.6mg, Calories 21 or 22 (fruit); per 6.8oz; liq; contains acesulfame; fruit, cherry or apple flavor.
Indications for PEDIALYTE SINGLES:
Oral fluid and electrolyte replacement in mild to moderate diarrhea and vomiting.
<1yr: see literature. ≥1yr: consume 1–2L/day for as long as diarrhea continues.
As sole therapy in severe continuing diarrhea. Intractable vomiting. Adynamic ileus. Intestinal obstruction or perforated bowel. Anuria, oliguria, or impaired homeostatic mechanism.
Fluid & electrolyte replacement.
Liq (flavored)—1L; Liq (unflavored)—2oz, 1L; Singles (6.8oz)—16; Pwd (packets)—4, 8; Pops—16
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC