Generic Name and Formulations:
Docusate sodium 50mg, standardized senna (as sennosides 8.6mg); tabs.
Purdue Products L.P.
- Perioperative Gabapentin May Improve Pain Management in Head and Neck Cancer
- Extensive Intraoperative Peritoneal Lavage May Not Improve OS in Gastric Cancer
- EFS May Be A Surrogate for Overall Survival in Peripheral T Cell Lymphomas
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia A
- Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers
- Bleeding Disorder Treatments: Hemophilia B
Indications for PERI-COLACE:
2–4 tablets daily.
<2yrs: individualize. 2–5yrs: up to 1 tablet daily. 6–11yrs: 1–2 tablets daily.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Stool softener + stimulant.
Docusate may increase systemic absorption of mineral oil.
Tabs—10, 30, 60
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Despite Promising Trial Results, Skeptics Raise Red Flags About Anlotinib's Efficacy in Heavily Treated NSCLC
- Higher Risk of MGUS in Relatives of Patients With Multiple Myeloma Confirmed
- Brentuximab Vedotin Combo Active in Older Patients With Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer Drug Resistance Mediated by Epigenetic Changes
- Nilotinib and Dasatinib Confer Similar Outcomes for Chronic-Phase CML