PHISODERM FOAMING FACIAL WASH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, polyglyceryl 10 laurate, PEGs, lactic acid, lavender oil, evening primrose, etc; face wash.
Indications for PHISODERM FOAMING FACIAL WASH:
Adults and Children:
Wet hands and face. Pump into hands and massage onto face. Rinse well.
Deep Cleaning, Sensitive Skin, Facial polish—6oz
Skin Care Kit—1 (includes pHisoderm foaming facial wash, pHisoderm nurturing toner, pHisoderm daily moisturizer with SPF 15)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC