PLAN B ONE-STEP OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Levonorgestrel 1.5mg; tabs.
Indications for PLAN B ONE-STEP:
Prevention of pregnancy after known or suspected contraceptive failure or unprotected intercourse. Not for use as regular contraceptive.
Rule out pregnancy first. Take one single-dose as soon as possible but no later than 72hrs after unprotected intercourse. If vomiting occurs within 2hrs, may consider repeating dose.
See full labeling. Known or suspected pregnancy.
See full labeling. Ectopic pregnancy. Does not protect against HIV or other STDs.
May be antagonized by CYP3A4 inducers (eg, efavirenz, rifampin, barbiturates, carbamazepine, phenytoin, St. John's wort).
Heavier menstrual bleeding, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, fatigue, headache, dizziness, breast tenderness, delay of menses (>7days).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma