Poly-Vitamin Chewable Tablets w/Fluoride Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 2500 IU, thiamine 1.05mg, riboflavin 1.2mg, niacin 13.5mg, pyridoxine 1.05mg, Vit. B12 4.5mcg, folic acid 0.3mg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 15 IU, fluoride (as sodium) 0.25mg, 0.5mg, 1mg; chew tabs; assorted orange, grape, and cherry flavors.
Various generic manufacturers
Indications for Poly-Vitamin Chewable Tablets w/Fluoride :
Nutritional supplement, prevention of dental caries where water fluoridation <0.6ppm.
Base dose on fluoride content of water. <4yrs: use drops. <6mos: not recommended. If fluoride content <0.3ppm: 6mos–3yrs: 0.25mg fluoride/day; 3–6yrs: 0.5mg fluoride/day; 6–16yrs: 1mg fluoride/day. If fluoride content 0.3–0.6ppm: 6mos–3yrs: not recommended; 3–6yrs: 0.25mg fluoride/day; 6–16yrs: 0.5mg fluoride/day.
Water fluoridation >0.6ppm.
Dental fluorosis in chronic overdosage. Account for other sources of flouride.
Insoluble calcium fluoride with dairy products.
Formerly known under the brand name Poly-Vi-Flor.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Despite Promising Trial Results, Skeptics Raise Red Flags About Anlotinib's Efficacy in Heavily Treated NSCLC
- Higher Risk of MGUS in Relatives of Patients With Multiple Myeloma Confirmed
- Brentuximab Vedotin Combo Active in Older Patients With Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer Drug Resistance Mediated by Epigenetic Changes
- Nilotinib and Dasatinib Confer Similar Outcomes for Chronic-Phase CML