Practice Management Resource Center
Patients who self-reported symptoms via a web-based interface experienced fewer hospital and emergency department visits and stayed on chemotherapy longer.
Twitter is a great way for oncology professionals to interact with their peers and patients, and CTA has recommendations for some feeds you should be following.
Practice Management News
More Practice Management Information
This fact sheet describes liquid biopsies and their uses in oncology.
The rationale for how keto could influence cancer is based on the established differences in glucose metabolism between cancer cells and normal cells.
This fact sheet examines the data that suggest that curcumin has anticancer properties.
This fact sheet describes the potential relationship between fermented dairy intake and cancer.
Most studies suggest that treatment with chemotherapy is generally acceptable during the second and third trimesters.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Clinical Applications of Liquid Biopsies in Cancer
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Radical Prostatectomy Compared With Watchful Waiting in Localized Prostate Cancer
- Immunotherapy in Glioblastoma: Peaks and Pits
- Treatment Guidelines in Cancer: Assessing Industry Influence on Recommendations
- American Society of Breast Surgeons Recommends Genetic Testing for All Patients With Breast Cancer
- No Benefit Seen From HSCT in Hypodiploid B-ALL
- Patients With CP-CML Deemed Less Likely to Continue Taking Generic Imatinib
- Opinion: Understanding the FDA's Take on Cannabidiol