PreferaOB + DHA Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Thiamine 1.5mg, riboflavin 1.6mg, niacinamide 17mg, pantothenic acid 10mg, pyridoxine 50mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. B12 12mcg, biotin 30mcg, Vit. D3 400 IU, Vit. E 10 IU, iodine (as potassium iodide) 250mcg, iron (polysaccharide iron complex 28mg + heme iron polypeptide as Proferrin 6mg), copper (as cupric sulfate) 0.8mg, selenium (as sodium selenate) 65mcg, zinc (as oxide) 4.5mg; tabs. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA, plant-based [microalgae]) 200mg; softgels.
Indications for PreferaOB + DHA:
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab and 1 DHA softgel daily.
Wilson's disease. Hemochromatosis. Treatment of pernicious or other megaloblastic anemias.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA: bleeding diatheses.
Iron blocks tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants.
PreferaOB—90; PreferaOB + DHA (30 tabs + 30 softgels)—60; PreferaOB ONE—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline