PRENATE ELITE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A (as beta-carotene) 2600 IU, thiamine 3mg, riboflavin 3.5mg, niacinamide 21mg, pantothenic acid 6mg, pyridoxine 21mg, folate (as folic acid 400mcg + L-methylfolate 600mcg) 1mg, Vit. B12 13mcg, Vit. C 60mg, ascorbic acid 75mg, Vit. D3 450 IU, Vit. E 10 IU, biotin 330mcg, calcium (as carbonate) 100mg, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, copper (as oxide) 1.5mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, iron (as ferrous fumarate) 26mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg; tabs.
Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for PRENATE ELITE:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 tab daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA (>3g/day): bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants. Prenate AM (ginger extract): avoid concomitant anticoagulants or antiplatelets; may increase risk of bleeding.
Softgels—30; Tabs—30; Chew Tabs—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Clinical Applications of Liquid Biopsies in Cancer
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Radical Prostatectomy Compared With Watchful Waiting in Localized Prostate Cancer
- Investigational Antiandrogen Drug Delays Metastasis in CRPC
- Treatment Guidelines in Cancer: Assessing Industry Influence on Recommendations
- American Society of Breast Surgeons Recommends Genetic Testing for All Patients With Breast Cancer
- No Benefit Seen From HSCT in Hypodiploid B-ALL
- Patients With CP-CML Deemed Less Likely to Continue Taking Generic Imatinib
- Opinion: Understanding the FDA's Take on Cannabidiol