PRENATE MINI Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Pyridoxine 26mg, folate (as folic acid 400mcg + Quatrefolic 1.1mg [equivalent to 600mcg folic acid]) 1mg, Vit. B12 13mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D3 1000 IU, Vit. E 10 IU, calcium (as carbonate) 80mg, iron (as carbonyl iron and ferrous asparto glycinate) 18mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, biotin 280mcg, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 350mg, blueberry extract 25mg; softgel; contains fish oil, soy, gelatin.
Avion Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for PRENATE MINI:
Nutritional supplement in pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
1 softgel daily.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. DHA (>3g/day): bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. DHA: avoid anticoagulants. Prenate AM (ginger extract): avoid concomitant anticoagulants or antiplatelets; may increase risk of bleeding.
Softgels—30; Tabs—30; Chew Tabs—30
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline