PREPARATION H CREAM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum 18%, glycerin 12%, shark liver oil 3%, phenylephrine HCl 0.25%.
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Indications for PREPARATION H CREAM:
Oint, crm: Apply up to 4 times daily. Supp: 1 rectally up to 4 times daily.
During or within 14 days of MAOIs or tricyclic antidepressants.
Cardiovascular disease. Hypertension. Diabetes. Thyroid disease. GU or GI obstruction. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Oint—1oz, 2oz; Crm—0.9oz, 1.8oz; Supp—12, 24, 48
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Opioid Prescription Protocol Decreases Opioid Use After Gynecologic Surgery
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole May Be Active in Recurrent Endometrial Carcinoma
- Affordable Care Act Increased Percentage of Insured Patients With Gynecologic Cancers
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML