Generic Name and Formulations:
Lansoprazole 30mg (2 caps containing e-c granules), clarithromycin 500mg (2 tabs), amoxicillin 500mg (4 caps); per pack.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
Indications for PREVPAC:
To eradicate H. pylori to reduce risk of duodenal ulcer recurrence.
Lansoprazole 30mg + clarithromycin 500mg + amoxicillin 1g, all twice daily for 10 or 14 days. Renal dysfunction (CrCl <30mL/min): not recommended.
Proton pump inhibitor + antibiotics (macrolide + penicillin).
For contraindications, warnings/precautions, interactions, and adverse reactions see entries for Prevacid, Biaxin, and Amoxil.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Finding Clinical Trials in Cancer
- Combining Chemotherapy With Checkpoint Inhibitors Extends Overall Survival in ES-SCLC
- In a Head-to-Head Battle, Brigatinib Appears to Best Crizotinib
- Durvalumab Shows Overall Survival Benefit in Patients With Stage III NSCLC
- Baseline Thrombopoietin Levels May Help Predict Response to ITP Treatment
- Despite Promising Trial Results, Skeptics Raise Red Flags About Anlotinib's Efficacy in Heavily Treated NSCLC