PROMOTE w. FIBER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose, oat fiber, soy fiber), fat (high-oleic safflower, MCT, canola oils, soy lecithin), fiber (soy, oat), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PROMOTE w. FIBER:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for patients with low caloric needs and those at risk for protein malnutrition or pressure ulcers.
Adults and Children:
Provides 237Cal/8oz (1000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Very-high-protein plus fiber medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L, 1.5L
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Oncology Expected to Make Regulatory Waves
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- FDA Provides Update on Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Q&A With Mark B. Gerstein, PhD, on Diagnostic Genomic vs Exomic Sequencing
- Immune Signature for Renal Cell Papillary Carcinoma Predicts Outcome
- Nivolumab-Ipilimumab Survival Benefit in Advanced RCC Confirmed
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Adding Chemotherapy to Radiation Post-Radical Cystectomy Improves Survival in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radiation, Chemotherapy Not Beneficial in Localized Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer