- Current Research Into Pain Assessment
- Immunotherapy for Prostate Cancer
- Targeted Agents
- Targeted Agents (cont.)
- Treatment Sequencing
- Androgen Deprivation Therapy
- Duration of ADT
- Docetaxel in Combination With ADT
- ADT Resistance
- ADT and Radiation
- Predictions for the Future
Prostate Cancer News
More Prostate Cancer Information
The mechanisms that drive this benefit are not well-understood, and it is believed that the benefit is not just a result of reducing risk factors such as body weight.
An overview of the research regarding the use of massage to improve cancer- or treatment-related symptoms and overall quality of life for patients with cancer.
Multiple studies have examined the possible association between cell phone usage and increased cancer risk, but study designs, potential biases, and interpretations of statistical outcomes leave conclusions uncertain.
All meta-analyses conducted to date show a significant association between indoor tanning use and an increased risk of melanoma or non-melanoma skin cancers.
Though mechanisms of anticancer effects of resveratrol have been identified, the ability to translate these findings to in-human studies is a challenge.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Ivosidenib for IDH1-Mutated Relapsed/Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Stage at First Response May Predict Outcomes in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Exercise and Cancer
- Increased Body Mass Index May Be Predictive of Recurrence, Progression in Bladder Cancer
- Aspirin, Non-Aspirin NSAID-Use May Improve Survival Outcomes in Ovarian Cancer