Cancer Therapy Advisor has partnered with leading medical publishers to present Publishers Alliance, a selection of oncology-focused articles from a number of clinically relevant research journals.
[Clinical Medicine Insights: Oncology] Cancer cachexia affects many advanced non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients.
Validation study of the modified injection technique for internal mammary sentinel lymph node biopsy in breast cancer
[OncoTargets and Therapy] According to the hypothesis of internal mammary sentinel lymph node, lymphatic drainage pattern, a modified radiotracer injection technique was established.
[Clinical Medicine Insights: Oncology] Although myelosuppression is the most adverse event of this therapy, gemcitabine might induce severe pulmonary toxicities.
[Blood and Lymphatic Cancer Targets and Therapy] Imatinib was the first tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI), successfully used in a clinical setting.
[Clinical Medicine Insights: Oncology] Given the absence of association between multiple sclerosis, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, causal association with natalizumab cannot be excluded.
[Cancer Control] Molecular testing is entrenched in the workup and management of hematological malignancies.
[Translational Lung Cancer Research] This research investigates the prevalence and clinicopathological features of BRAF mutations in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) cases submitted for routine mutation testing.
[Biomarkers in Cancer] Cluster of differentiation 151 (CD151) functions at various stages of cancer, including metastatic cascade and primary tumor growth, reinforcing the importance of CD151 as a target in oncology.
[Breast Cancer: Targets and Therapy] This review focuses on the role of the WASP/WAVE family in breast cancer cell invasion and migration.
Threading the cloak: palliative care education for care providers of adolescents, young adults with cancer
[Clinical Oncology in Adolescents and Young Adults] Integration of palliative care at the time of diagnosis enables a supportive partnership with the medical team.
Our Publishing Partners
ARE YOU A PUBLISHER LOOKING TO JOIN OUR PUBLISHERS ALLIANCE TEAM? FIND OUT MORE!
Your research articles may be of interest
CLICK HERE to e-mail the Editor for more information!
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Rivaroxaban Reduced VTE and VTE-Related Death in Patients With Cancer: Results of the CASSINI Study
- CAR-T and Ibrutinib: Better Together?
- Risk Score Identifies Adjuvant Chemotherapy Toxicity Risk in Elderly Patients With Breast Cancer
- Despite Breast-Conserving Surgery Eligibility, Nearly 50% of Women Chose Mastectomy
- Lisinopril and Carvedilol May Reduce Cardiotoxicity During Adjuvant Trastuzumab Treatment
- Immune Marker Identified as Prognostic in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Rates of Adverse Events Similar Regardless of IMRT Boost Type