Most Recent Articles by Randi Hernandez
Existing studies that summarize the risks of breast implants are not adequately powered to detect all harms, alleged authors of a study including nearly 100,000 patient outcomes.
Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder CancerSep 21, 2018
BCG shortages did not appear to influence the incidence of radical cystectomy, but evidence of drug rationing was revealed.
Investigators found that dosing of IgRT in CLL at target levels higher than conventional parameters may offer a therapeutic benefit.
Baseline ctDNA levels and, separately, measures of molecular response, were prognostic for outcome in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
The manufacturing approach yielded therapeutic doses of engineered T cells with activity against NKG2D ligands in acute myeloid leukemia and multiple myeloma.
More Articles by Randi Hernandez
A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug ToxicitiesSep 14,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC