Most Recent Articles by Randi Hernandez
New studies in glioblastoma highlight how PD-1 inhibitors could simultaneously prompt an immune response and steer the selection of tumor clones that evade immune recognition.
Articles discussing the use of cannabis as a substitute for opioids highlight the limitations of the existing scientific evidence in the field.
New research confirms that gut microbiome dysbiosis is present in survivors of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
Researchers identified a single heterozygous nucleotide variant that confers resistance to venetoclax, and it's a mutation that may be detected years before clinical relapse occurs.
Investigators identify a novel role of the genes located on chr17p13 in the induction of apoptosis in multiple myeloma.
More Articles by Randi Hernandez
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Clinical Applications of Liquid Biopsies in Cancer
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Radical Prostatectomy Compared With Watchful Waiting in Localized Prostate Cancer
- Investigational Antiandrogen Drug Delays Metastasis in CRPC
- No Benefit Seen From HSCT in Hypodiploid B-ALL
- Patients With CP-CML Deemed Less Likely to Continue Taking Generic Imatinib
- Opinion: Understanding the FDA's Take on Cannabidiol
- High IDO1 Tumor Expression May Predict Poor Overall Survival in Patients With Anal Cancer
- Ambient Benzene Exposure and Risk of Hematologic Malignancies