Most Recent Articles by Randi Hernandez
Australian researchers identified the gene using whole-genome sequencing in patients enrolled in the International Sarcoma Kindred Study.
Researchers observed increased real-world incidence of cardiomyopathy in patients treated with trabectedin compared with that seen in the phase 3 study of the drug.
But, there was no difference in DFS, DMFS, or OS between the 2 treatment subtypes at 5 years following the conclusion of the original study.
Study Adds More Evidence to Support Active Surveillance as the Standard of Care for Certain Desmoid TumorsNov 16, 2018
Experts embrace the "less is more" approach to guide treatment decisions in primary sporadic desmoid tumors.
A subset of patients experienced sustained clinical benefit and at least some objective tumor response.
More Articles by Randi Hernandez
Investigators Report the Successful Allogeneic Transfer of Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes in Progressive Multifocal LeukoencephalopathyOct 10,2018
Only One-Third of Trials Supporting FDA Approval of Cancer Drugs Met the ESMO-MCBS Criteria for Substantial Clinical BenefitOct 05,2018
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Moving Targets: Off-Label Prescribing of Targeted Therapies
- New Algorithm Improves Outcome Prediction for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- 2-Year TKI Consolidation Allowed for TKI Cessation in Select Patients With CML
- Trial Identifies Marker for Response to Immunotherapy in Esophageal Cancer
- Immunotherapy Combo in Head and Neck Cancer Shows Activity in Phase 2 Trial
- Nutraceuticals/Supplements and Cancer Prevention: All Hype?
- Plastics and Cancer
- Encorafenib Plus Binimetinib Offers a New Option for MEK+BRAF Inhibition
- Reclassification of Variants of Uncertain Significance: A Q&A With Theodora Ross MD, PhD
- Cabozantinib Shows Promising Activity in Osteosarcoma and Ewing Sarcoma
- Conditional 10-Year Breast Cancer Recurrence Rates Decline Regardless of Subtype
- Study Finds Real-World Data on Cardiac Toxicity of Trabectedin May Be Limited
- POT1 Revealed as a Sarcoma Predisposition Gene
- IMRT Linked to Fewer Instances of Local Recurrence in Sarcoma: A Long-Term Follow-Up
- Study Adds More Evidence to Support Active Surveillance as the Standard of Care for Certain Desmoid Tumors