REFRESH PM OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum 57.3%, mineral oil 42.5%; oph oint; preservative-free.
Indications for REFRESH PM:
Adults and Children:
Apply ¼ inch of ointment to inside of eyelid as needed.
Discontinue if irritation worsens or persists for more than 72 hrs.
Lacri-Lube—3.5g, 7g; PM—3.5g
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer