RENOVA 0.02% Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tretinoin 0.02%; crm.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for RENOVA 0.02%:
Adjunct to comprehensive skin care and sunlight avoidance programs in the palliation of fine facial wrinkles.
≥18 years: Wash face with mild soap, pat dry and wait 20–30 minutes before use. Apply a small amount to cover entire affected area lightly once daily in the PM. Do not wash face, or use other skin care products for at least 1 hour after application. Discontinue if sensitivity, irritation, or systemic reactions occur.
<18yrs: not recommended.
Do not use on sunburn, eczema, other chronic skin conditions, or for sun-sensitive patients. Avoid eyes, ears, mouth, angle of nose, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Increased irritation in extreme weather. Elderly. Pregnancy (Cat.C), nursing mothers: not recommended.
Avoid photosensitizers, topical irritants, and drying agents.
Local erythema, peeling, dry skin, burning, stinging, pruritus, hypo- or hyperpigmentation.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Despite Promising Trial Results, Skeptics Raise Red Flags About Anlotinib's Efficacy in Heavily Treated NSCLC
- Higher Risk of MGUS in Relatives of Patients With Multiple Myeloma Confirmed
- Brentuximab Vedotin Combo Active in Older Patients With Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Prostate Cancer Drug Resistance Mediated by Epigenetic Changes
- Nilotinib and Dasatinib Confer Similar Outcomes for Chronic-Phase CML