RESOURCE BENEPROTEIN OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein isolates), soy lecithin; fat-, sugar-, lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for RESOURCE BENEPROTEIN:
Nutritional supplement to help promote skin health, wound healing, immune response and muscle strength.
Adults and Children:
Provides 25Cal/7g. May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Medical nutritional supplement.
Instant Pwd (packets)—7g
Instant Pwd (canisters)—8oz
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer