RETIN-A GEL Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tretinoin 0.01%, 0.025%; alcohol 90%.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Prostate Cancer and Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- FDA Approves Zykadia for Metastatic NSCLC
- Mechlorethamine Topical Gel Effective in Mycosis Fungoides
- Topical Steroid Medications
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) Treatment Regimens: Primary Cutaneous B-Cell Lymphoma Treatment Regimens
- Androgen Clinical Chart
Indications for RETIN-A GEL:
Apply sparingly at bedtime to clean dry skin; adjust strength and frequency as tolerated and needed.
Not for use in eczema or sunburned skin. Avoid eyes, mouth, angles of nose, mucous membranes, sun, UV light. Discontinue if sensitivity reactions occur. Increased irritation in weather extremes. Gel: flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.C): not recommended. Nursing mothers.
Caution with concomitant topical medication, medicated or abrasive soaps/cleansers, astringents, drying agents, high-alcohol content topical products, spices. Avoid contact with peel of limes. Allow effects of benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resorcinol, salicylic acid, other topical acne agents to subside before applying.
Local irritation, skin pain, pruritus, pharyngitis, erythema, transient symptom exacerbation or pigmentation changes, dryness, stinging, photosensitivity.
Micro 0.04%, 0.1%—20g, 45g, 50g; 0.08%—50g; Crm—20g, 45g; Gel—15g, 45g; Liq—28mL
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Confronting Racial Disparities in Prostate Cancer Survival Outcomes
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma