Generic Name and Formulations:
Oxymetazoline HCl 1%; crm.
Indications for RHOFADE:
Persistent facial erythema associated with rosacea.
≥18yrs: apply a pea-sized amount once daily in a thin layer to entire face (forehead, nose, each cheek, chin). Wash hands after use.
<18yrs: not established.
Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. Avoid eyes, lips, irritated skin, or open wounds. Severe or unstable/uncontrolled cardiovascular disease. Orthostatic hypotension. Uncontrolled hypertension or hypotension. Cerebral or coronary insufficiency. Raynaud's phenomenon. Thromboangiitis obliterans. Scleroderma. Sjögren's syndrome. Increased risk of angle closure glaucoma. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Caution with concomitant beta-blockers, antihypertensives, cardiac glycosides, alpha-1 receptor antagonists. Concomitant MAOIs may affect the metabolism and uptake of circulating amines; caution.
Application site reactions (eg, dermatitis, pruritus, erythema, pain), worsening inflammatory lesions of rosacea.
Gel—30g, 60g (tube or pump)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Beyond BRCA: New Predisposition Genes Linked to Breast, Ovarian Cancers
- Finding Clinical Trials in Cancer
- Adding Nintedanib Did Not Improve Survival in Lung Cancer Subtype
- The Identification of a Potential Early Plasma Biomarker for Kidney Cancer
- Pembrolizumab Plus Chemotherapy Extended Survival Longer Than Chemotherapy Alone: Study
- Combining Chemotherapy With Checkpoint Inhibitors Extends Overall Survival in ES-SCLC
- In a Head-to-Head Battle, Brigatinib Appears to Best Crizotinib