Generic Name and Formulations:
Minoxidil 2%; 5%; topical soln; contains alcohol.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ROGAINE:
Apply 1mL to scalp twice daily. Women: use 2% strength only.
Do not use on abraded or inflamed scalp. Discontinue if systemic effects occur. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes or inhalation. Reevaluate if no improvement after 4 months. Cardiac disease. Pregnancy, nursing mothers: not recommended.
Do not use with other topical agents. Additive effects with guanethidine, other antihypertensives.
Soln (60mL)—1, 3
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Oncology Community Expresses Concern About Medicare Advantage Step-Therapy Policy
- Progressive Telomere Shortening: An Epigenetic Biomarker of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Two Independent Variables Found to Be Prognostic in Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Feasibility of Clinical Production of Autologous NKG2D CAR-T
- A Simplified Dose Schedule of Cetuximab as a Maintenance Therapy in Head and Neck Cancer May Reduce Drug Toxicities