Generic Name and Formulations:
Minoxidil 2%; 5%; topical soln; contains alcohol.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ROGAINE:
Apply 1mL to scalp twice daily. Women: use 2% strength only.
Do not use on abraded or inflamed scalp. Discontinue if systemic effects occur. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes or inhalation. Reevaluate if no improvement after 4 months. Cardiac disease. Pregnancy, nursing mothers: not recommended.
Do not use with other topical agents. Additive effects with guanethidine, other antihypertensives.
Soln (60mL)—1, 3
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma