Molecular tumor subtyping offers more accurate prediction of long-term breast cancer outcomes.
Adaptive randomization study finds neoadjuvant veliparib plus carboplatin may improve pCR in TNBC.
Patients with metastatic breast cancer did not benefit from switching to a second-line chemotherapy regimen after one cycle of first-line therapy.
Adding ramucirumab to docetaxel does not improve survival among patients with HER2-negative, advanced breast cancer.
Adding carboplatin or bevacizumab to standard chemotherapy improves pCR in TNBC.
Zoledronate does not improve survival rates among women with chemoresistant breast cancer.
Women with metastatic breast cancer who respond to chemotherapy should not receive locoregional treatment.
Reviews show a substantial reduction in breast cancer mortality with screening.
Some breast tumors resistance to chemotherapy and HER2-targeted therapy is associated with PIK3CA mutations.
Dasatinib plus letrozole delays disease progression in some advanced breast cancers.
Postmenopausal breast cancer survivors experienced improvement in AI-associated joint pain with physical exercise.
Anastrozole decreased risk for breast cancer in postmenopausal women.
Higher levels of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes are linked to increased clinical benefit to trastuzumab plus chemotherapy in HER2-positive breast cancer.
Some older women with breast cancer receiving hormone therapy can omit postoperative radiotherapy.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- CAR-T Trial for Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Under Way
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Phase 3 GEICAM/CIBOMA Results: Adjuvant Capecitabine in Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Selinexor Trials Move Nuclear Suppressor Protein-Export Inhibition Closer to the Clinic for Multiple Myeloma
- Younger Breast Cancer Patients at Higher Risk for Osteoporosis
- Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Immunosurveillance in Multiple Myeloma Identified
- Gly101Val Mutation Directly Causes Resistance to Venetoclax
- Can Treatments for Childhood ALL Alter the Gut Microbiome?