SALEX SHAMPOO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 6%.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Indications for SALEX SHAMPOO:
Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse. May repeat treatment as needed.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–11yrs: see literature.
Children <2yrs old.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Active varicella or influenza virus: not recommended. Children, renally or hepatically impaired: monitor for salicylism (esp. with prolonged use over large areas). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Skin irritation, excessive erythema, scaling.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- IL-23 Drives Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Immediate Instillation of Mitomycin C Post-TURBT May Benefit All Patients with Bladder Cancer
- Lenalidomide-Based Maintenance Therapy May Be the Most Effective in Myeloma
- Approximately Two-Thirds of Patients With Stage IV Bladder Cancer Remain Untreated
- Aspirin and Colorectal Cancer