SALEX SHAMPOO Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 6%.
Bausch Health Companies Inc.
Indications for SALEX SHAMPOO:
Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse. May repeat treatment as needed.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–11yrs: see literature.
Children <2yrs old.
Avoid eyes, mucous membranes. Active varicella or influenza virus: not recommended. Children, renally or hepatically impaired: monitor for salicylism (esp. with prolonged use over large areas). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Skin irritation, excessive erythema, scaling.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- A Ketogenic Diet as an Adjunct to Cancer Treatment
- Patient-Reported Outcomes in Oncology Expected to Make Regulatory Waves
- Blinatumomab-Ponatinib Salvage Therapy in B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia: Case Report of Benefit
- FDA Provides Update on Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma
- Metastatic Prostate Cancer Responds to Novel Radiation Therapy
- Nivolumab-Ipilimumab Survival Benefit in Advanced RCC Confirmed
- Two-Drug Combination Superior to Sunitinib in Patients With Untreated Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Adding Chemotherapy to Radiation Post-Radical Cystectomy Improves Survival in Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radiation, Chemotherapy Not Beneficial in Localized Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma
- Radical Cystectomy Superior to Trimodal Therapy for Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer