SEEBRI NEOHALER Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycopyrrolate 15.6mcg; per capsule; dry powder for oral inhalation for use with Neohaler device; contains lactose.
Indications for SEEBRI NEOHALER:
Long-term maintenance treatment of airflow obstruction in COPD, including chronic bronchitis and/or emphysema.
For oral inhalation use only with Neohaler device; do not swallow caps. Administer at the same time of the day (AM + PM). Inhale contents of one capsule (15.6mcg) twice daily.
Do not initiate in patients during acutely deteriorating or potentially life-threatening COPD episodes. Not for treating acute symptoms. Do not exceed recommended dose. Discontinue immediately and treat if paradoxical bronchospasm or immediate hypersensitivity reactions occur; use alternative therapy. Severe milk protein hypersensitivity. Narrow-angle glaucoma. Urinary retention. Prostatic hyperplasia. Bladder-neck obstruction. Severe renal impairment, including ESRD requiring dialysis. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers: not recommended.
Additive effects with concomitant other anticholinergic-containing drugs; avoid.
Upper respiratory tract infection, nasopharyngitis, urinary tract infection, sinusitis, oropharyngeal pain; paradoxical bronchospasm, hypersensitivity reactions.
Blister pack—60 (w. one Neohaler device)
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Everolimus Plus Letrozole: An Effective First-Line Therapy for Advanced Breast Cancer
- FDA Approves Nilotinib for Pediatric Patients With CML
- Nicotinamide and Cancer
- Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab Improves Overall Survival, ORR in Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Encorafenib, Binimetinib May Be Effective in BRAF-Mutant Melanoma