Generic Name and Formulations:
Betamethasone (as dipropionate) 0.05%; spray.
Promius Pharma, LLC
Indications for SERNIVO:
Mild-to-moderate plaque psoriasis.
≥18yrs: apply to affected areas twice daily for up to max 4 weeks; discontinue when control is achieved. Do not occlude.
<18yrs: not recommended.
Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. Systemic absorption increased by altered skin barrier, inflamed skin, prolonged use, application to large surface area, or use of occlusive dressings. Discontinue or reduce dose or potency if HPA axis suppression, Cushing's syndrome, hyperglycemia, glucosuria, or irritation occurs. Do not use on face, axillae, or groin, or if atrophy is present at treatment site. Allergic contact dermatitis. Reevaluate periodically. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Pruritus, burning, stinging, pain, atrophy, telangiectasia, dermatitis, discoloration, folliculitis, skin rash; HPA axis suppression (esp. in children).
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy