Per-cycle, PLD cost $2509, bevacizumab cost $7585, and pembrolizumab cost $9026.
After the initial year of follow-up, 2 patients in the standard arm and 1 patient in the re-curettage arm had relapsed.
There were no significant differences in patterns of recurrence in the chemotherapy vs CCRT groups.
p53 mutational status may be a viable strategy upon which to base the course of therapy.
Nearly half of patients were denied insurance coverage for a recommended treatment.
Patients in the single-course MTX+ACTD arm had a 46.81% CR rate after initial therapy.
Toxicity was similar in both arms.
Researchers randomly assigned 120 patients to receive bupivacaine HCl or liposomal bupivacaine.
Overall, 257 vs 527 SLNs were detected by isosulfan blue vs ICG, respectively.
The impact of the ACA on health insurance access among women diagnosed with a gynecologic cancer was previously unestablished.
Researchers randomly assigned 74 patients to receive everolimus plus letrozole daily or tamoxifen daily plus medroxyprogesterone daily on alternating weeks.
There were no reported changes in pain scores after surgery.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Daratumumab Combination: New Standard of Care in Transplant-Ineligible Multiple Myeloma
- Adjuvant Trastuzumab Emtansine Confers Improved Outcome in KATHERINE Trial
- Extension of Adjuvant Anastrozole Regimen to 10 Years Yields Higher DFS, but Not OS
- Changes in Renal Cell Carcinoma Pathologic Staging and Histologic Grading
- Study Identifies Patients With Breast Cancer Who Don't Benefit From Adjuvant Chemo
- CD19 CAR T-Cell Therapies: "Expect an Evolution"
- Hypofractionated WBI Found Noninferior to Conventionally Fractionated WBI
- Selinexor Trials Move Nuclear Suppressor Protein-Export Inhibition Closer to the Clinic for Multiple Myeloma
- Younger Breast Cancer Patients at Higher Risk for Osteoporosis
- Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Immunosurveillance in Multiple Myeloma Identified