Per-cycle, PLD cost $2509, bevacizumab cost $7585, and pembrolizumab cost $9026.
After the initial year of follow-up, 2 patients in the standard arm and 1 patient in the re-curettage arm had relapsed.
There were no significant differences in patterns of recurrence in the chemotherapy vs CCRT groups.
p53 mutational status may be a viable strategy upon which to base the course of therapy.
Nearly half of patients were denied insurance coverage for a recommended treatment.
Patients in the single-course MTX+ACTD arm had a 46.81% CR rate after initial therapy.
Toxicity was similar in both arms.
Researchers randomly assigned 120 patients to receive bupivacaine HCl or liposomal bupivacaine.
Overall, 257 vs 527 SLNs were detected by isosulfan blue vs ICG, respectively.
The impact of the ACA on health insurance access among women diagnosed with a gynecologic cancer was previously unestablished.
Researchers randomly assigned 74 patients to receive everolimus plus letrozole daily or tamoxifen daily plus medroxyprogesterone daily on alternating weeks.
There were no reported changes in pain scores after surgery.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC