Side Effect Management
An overview of the potential immune-related adverse events that can arise from treatment with checkpoint inhibitors.
Research is still needed to explore the association between cancer chemotherapeutics and rheumatoid arthritis.
More than 90 medical societies have called on the US government to reverse a policy allowing step therapy under Medicare Advantage.
Researchers investigated cancer-related fatigue in 16 patients with multiple myeloma who were treated with bortezomib, lenalidomide, or thalidomide.
Bacterial conjunctivitis treatment chart for topical medications.
Researchers are promoting physician and patient awareness about the potential tie between depression and certain therapies.
Recurrence of GA following cancer treatment should signal the possibility of cancer recurrence.
TNFi treatment is not associated with increased risk for cancer recurrence in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
There is a paucity of data regarding the cardiotoxicity and the monitoring adherence habits of patients undergoing treatment with trastuzumab or anthracyclines, commonly used therapies among patients with HER2-positive breast cancer.
List of medications indicated for the prophylaxis and/or treatment of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) / pulmonary embolism (PE) with usual adult dosage.
Drug Info Database
More from Oncology Nurse Advisor
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Managing Immune-Related Adverse Events
- PD-1/PD-L1 Inhibitors May Increase the Risk of Hyperprogressive Disease in NSCLC
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Predicting Response to Immunotherapy in Late-Stage Melanoma
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Talazoparib Found to Confer a Survival Advantage in BRCA1/2-Positive Breast Cancer
- Pivotal Trial Underway for Zanubrutinib in Waldenström Macroglobulinemia
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Transplant Status May Affect CAR-T Therapy Outcomes in CLL and B-ALL