Side Effect Management
Younger Women May Have Better Chance at Ovarian Function Recovery After Treatment for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Women aged 35 years or older diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma should discuss fertility preservation prior to treatment.
A high prevalence of patients with renal cell carcinoma reported distress, highlighting the need for better psychosocial screening of patients.
These factors influenced the likelihood of depression in patients not given prophylactic antidepressants.
Patients taking opioids for cancer-related pain at outpatient supportive pain consultations may be at higher risk for aberrant opioid and drug use behavior.
Synthetic or Plant-Based Cannabis for Symptom Relief in Patients With Cancer: Do We Have Any Evidence?
In clinical practice, most physicians and nurse practitioners do not feel comfortable enough with their medical knowledge of cannabis to offer it to patients.
A list of drugs used for the treatment of nausea. The chart includes the formulations, strengths, and usual doses for each antiemetic drug product.
Existing studies that summarize the risks of breast implants are not adequately powered to detect all harms, alleged authors of a study including nearly 100,000 patient outcomes.
Glaucoma treatment chart (alpha2-agonists, beta blockers, carbonic anhydrase inhibitors, cholinergic agonists, prostaglandin analogs).
An overview of the potential immune-related adverse events that can arise from treatment with checkpoint inhibitors.
Research is still needed to explore the association between cancer chemotherapeutics and rheumatoid arthritis.
Drug Info Database
More from Oncology Nurse Advisor
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Moving Targets: Off-Label Prescribing of Targeted Therapies
- New Algorithm Improves Outcome Prediction for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- 2-Year TKI Consolidation Allowed for TKI Cessation in Select Patients With CML
- Trial Identifies Marker for Response to Immunotherapy in Esophageal Cancer
- Immunotherapy Combo in Head and Neck Cancer Shows Activity in Phase 2 Trial
- Study Finds Real-World Data on Cardiac Toxicity of Trabectedin May Be Limited
- POT1 Revealed as a Sarcoma Predisposition Gene
- IMRT Linked to Fewer Instances of Local Recurrence in Sarcoma: A Long-Term Follow-Up
- Study Adds More Evidence to Support Active Surveillance as the Standard of Care for Certain Desmoid Tumors
- Palliative Care and Survivorship