SIMILAC HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (MCT oil), soy lecithin, iron 0.1mg/packet, vitamins, minerals.
Indications for SIMILAC HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER:
Supplement for preterm or low birth weight infants (add to breast milk).
1 packet added to 50mL human milk adds 2Cal/fl oz. 1 packet added to 25mL human milk adds 4Cal/fl oz.
Not a sole source of nutrients. Additional iron supplementation is needed.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma — In the Clinic
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Clostridium Difficile Infection in Patients With Cancer — In the Clinic
- 5α-Reductase Inhibitors Do Not Increase Risk of High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- FDA Approves Front-Line Brentuximab Vedotin Plus Chemotherapy for Hodgkin Lymphoma
- NSCLC: Pretreatment Weight Loss May Be Linked to Socioeconomic Status
- Targeted and Immunotherapies for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Atezolizumab, Carboplatin, Nab-Paclitaxel Combination Prolongs PFS in NSCLC
- Model May Identify Patients With Gastric Cancer Likely To Benefit From Chemotherapy