SIMILAC HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (MCT oil), soy lecithin, iron 0.1mg/packet, vitamins, minerals.
Indications for SIMILAC HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER:
Supplement for preterm or low birth weight infants (add to breast milk).
1 packet added to 50mL human milk adds 2Cal/fl oz. 1 packet added to 25mL human milk adds 4Cal/fl oz.
Not a sole source of nutrients. Additional iron supplementation is needed.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- Genetic Counseling Recommended for Advanced Prostate Cancer
- BRCA1/Shieldin Double Mutations May Signal Resistance to PARP Inhibitors
- Higher-Dose Immunoglobulin Replacement Therapy in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- "Impressive" CNS Responses With Osimertinib Compared With Standard EGFR-TKIs in Patients With CNS Metastases at Baseline
- Study Zeroes in on Cause of Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- Higher Doses of Image-Guided Neoadjuvant Radiation Therapy Found to Be Safe in Locally Advanced NSCLC: Study
- Supply Shortages of Bacillus Calmette-Guérin Found to Spur Drug Rationing in Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- Study Analyzing Postmarketing Data on Breast Implant Safety Sparks FDA Response
- Epacadostat and Pembrolizumab Combo Active in Relapsed NSCLC
- PD-1 Inhibitor Cemiplimab Shows Antitumor Activity in Relapsed NSCLC