Generic Name and Formulations:
Metaxalone 800mg; scored tabs.
Indications for SKELAXIN:
Acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions.
800mg 3–4 times daily.
≤12yrs: not recommended.
Anemias. Significant renal or hepatic dysfunction.
Renal or hepatic impairment (monitor). Elderly. Pregnancy, nursing mothers: not recommended.
Alcohol, other CNS depressants potentiated. May cause false (+) Benedict's test.
Muscle relaxant (central).
Drowsiness, dizziness, headache, nervousness, GI upset, rash, jaundice, hemolytic anemia, leukopenia; rare: anaphylactoid reactions.
Sign Up for Free e-newsletters
Regimen and Drug Listings
GET FULL LISTINGS OF TREATMENT Regimens and Drug INFORMATION
|Head and Neck Cancer||Regimens||Drugs|
|Renal Cell Carcinoma||Regimens||Drugs|
Cancer Therapy Advisor Articles
- NSCLC: Stratifying Patients With Complex EGFR Mutations
- Can A Consortium of Hospitals Help To Reduce Drug Prices?
- Erdafitinib Granted FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for Urothelial Carcinoma
- Higher Radiation Dose May Not Improve Prostate Cancer Outcomes
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors for NSCLC: Current and Future Approaches